(will be adding more later on – here’s a few for now!)
- When Dreamz chooses to go back on his word + not give the immunity necklace to Yau Man (in exchange for a brand-new truck).
- The Michaela blindside in Millenials vs. Gen X… INTENSE. Easily one of the craziest, most entertaining reactions to being voted out of all time.
- When Cirie gets voted out of the game… with 0 votes.
- When Tai, Scot + Jason team up + control the vote using ‘Super Idol’ bravado/scare tactics + when Tai later betrays that alliance to vote out Scot + does not give him the other half of the Super Idol as agreed to stay in the game.
- Season 38 when almost everyone has immunity + either a real or fake idol play. Rick Devens is a genius for this one… both women played fake idols he made for them to find. Chris had an idol he received for winning a challenge to come back into the game from Exile Island + Rick (who won immunity + is wearing the necklace) plays his real idol for Gavin, who promised in exchange to take Rick to the final 3 the next day if he won the immunity challenge.
- Ben playing an idol/idols at almost every tribal in the second half of season 35… just kept finding them over + over again + every time the jury was going WILD. lol.