|1||Wendy – annoying af, don’t think she understood the game, 100% socially unaware|
|2||Shi-Ann – so conceited, not smart, socially unaware, rude, too emotionally reactive|
|3||Courtney – not good at anything, whiny, annoying af|
|4||Michelle – rides coattails, no strategy|
|5||Dean – a dumb idiot. period.|
|6||Dan Spilo – kicked off show for sexual harassment 🤬|
|7||Aubrey – whiny crybaby, sucks at challenges, not as smart/sneaky as she thinks|
|8||Colton – this one should be v obvious|
|9||Francesca – the 1st boot, not once, but 2X – LOL|
|10||Naonka – don’t think she ever understood the game, dumb af, obnoxious|
|11||Shamar – he should’ve really just quit when he wanted to 😑|
|12||Abi-Maria – don’t understand her gameplay, way too abrasive + rude|
|13||Brandon Hantz – no respect for women or the game, legit think he should be checked out by a psychologist – the kid’s got issues|
|14||Jenna Lewis – full of herself, not v smart, annoying|
|15||Sophie Clark – too self-righteous, came off like a stuck-up brat, crybaby|
|16||Amanda Kimmel – crybaby, delusional|
- Jonathan Penner – Arrested Development (S1/E21 – “Not Without My Daughter”) – he plays Detective Fellows. Other television appearances include Grapevine, The Naked Truth, Rude Awakening, Seinfeld (S9/E17 – “The Bookstore”), CSI, CSI: NY, The Tick, Melrose Place, LateLine + The Nanny. He also stars in the movie Let the Devil Wear Black (1999), which he wrote w/ his wife, Stacy Title (she also directed the film). He makes another appearance in the movie Down Periscope (1996) + Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (1993). Most recently, he wrote the screenplay for the 2017 horror film, The Bye Bye Man (and his wife directed it).
- Colby Donaldson – Curb Your Enthusiasm (S4E9)
- Jerri Manthey – Faith Hill’s music video for “Piece Of My Heart” (2009)
Follow me on TikTok! 🤠🏝🌎 @SurvivorCourt 🌈🌞✨
Colby = absolute perfection in my opinion – the whole mf package. Okay, first things first – this man is GORGEOUS. The dirty blonde hair. The chiseled face w/ the perfect amount of scruff. (don’t even talk to me about his cleaned up finalé look – we’re gonna ignore that… forever). The cowboy hat. The muscles. His entire body is immaculately toned. The pearly white teeth. HOW ARE HIS TEETH SO PERFECT?! But this is not just looks-based, ok – I’m not that shallow!
Colby is the OG Challenge Beast, who completely dominated Season 2 – Australian Outback. And he was a #humbleAF Challenge Beast, at that! (which the show really needs more of at this point…) So ok, in Heroes vs. Villains, he gets dog walked by Coach to the mat + it was not his proudest moment maybe, but how did he handle it? Colby didn’t start some spiteful revenge scheme against Coach, he didn’t whine + cry like a baby – he reflected on it in an emotionally healthy manner, acknowledging that he is much older than when he first played + he moved TF on b/c the game (and life) goes on! He never gives up.
Colby is intelligent, charming, funny, kind, responsible, honest, respectful, consistent, sure of himself and family-oriented w/ strong values + a big heart. How many seasons have people talked about INTEGRITY + how many people have actually proven to live that way inside + outside of the game? IDK, but Colby is 1. Colby listens to his internal compass of what is right + what is wrong + 10/10 times chooses the path that’s right (even if it costs him $1 million – C’MON PPL). Colby is chill as hell (ex: when on a reward outing, continues to eat popcorn + watch the movie that’s on, while the 2 girls in the room w/ him are literally fighting each other + screaming about a clue in the game – #unbothered). He’s also extremely focused, to the point of not letting any temptations, whether they be Jerri or Sugar, interfere w/ his game. 😂
Find me another man who has/is all of the above.^ I’ll wait… 👀
No seriously, why are you still reading this???? Go + find one for me, for real – i’m single af during a pandemic. k thx!
I thought it would be fun to see what people would order to eat for their first meal at Ponderosa (imagining they were stranded on an island for ~30 days + just voted out of the game):
Daddy – bacon cheeseburger w/ fries, a supreme pizza w/ everything on it + a strawberry milkshake, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies + brownies w/ chocolate chips
Ben – good quality Chinese food like Dim sum/every form of dumpling available, particularly any har gow, tons of Singapore noodles, some jasmine tea + a very cold endless beer
Callum – a mountain of Carbonara + a bottle or two of Rioja
Carley – sushi or a hot soup + grilled cheese… almond bubble tea w/ tapioca pearls, some orange chicken w/ crab rangoon on the side, slice of cheese pizza, homemade peach dumplings w/ butter or sweet cheese pierogis, maybe a sesame seed bagel w/ veggie cream cheese
Ken – Either a deep dish pizza from Giordano’s w/ sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, jalapeños and spinach OR a soul food + Jamaican dish: oxtail, sweet potatoes, baked macaroni and cheese, cabbage + cornbread
Me: PB + J!!! 🍞🤗
- Ethan Zohn, winner of Survivor Africa – Season 3, returns for Winners at War – Season 40 + speaks about his blood cancer diagnosis + how funds raised through a charity he started actually helped find/develop the drug that saved his life. He says Survivor not only completely changed his life, it also saved it. This emotional scene on the Edge of Extinction demonstrates his true appreciation of life + shows his extreme passion + determination to survive both in + outside of the game.
- When Boston Rob suddenly collapses near camp + explains his passion for the game to Jeff through tears “I feel like… it’s getting the best of me… and I love + respect it too much…to not play, you know? I’m gonna win this game, dude, watch this.” 🥺😉
- Sabrina Thompson (teacher) thinking of her students: “I would love for the kids just to see this view––they see a few blocks of Brooklyn, that’s it + that’s all they aspire to see––so i hope they see that I took a chance + they’ll take a chance.”